Stylish & Spacious
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
** Home Open Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th March 12-12.30pm & Wednesday 21st March 5.30-6pm **
Having undergone an impressive transformation this spacious duplex is certainly deceiving from the front & you are sure to be impressed with what this fantastic home has to offer.
With so much exciting activity in the local area this property is located only walking distance to the buzzing Albany Highway shops, restaurants, cafes & bar precinct plus the popular Sunday farmers markets, easy access to the Perth CBD & Curtin University, this property is a must see for all investors, professional couples, young families & those looking to downsize.
The sellers of this home have loved the spaciousness, size of the yard, ultra-convenient location but mostly they will miss the lovely street community that has been created but now it is time to commence their next project.
Why'll you love this home
- 115sqm of living & set on approximately 450sqm with potential for the future to upgraded to a survey-strata
- With all the hard work being done, this gives you more time to relax and enjoy the well-presented and thought-out residence
- North-West facing aspect so there is a lovely sun-filled open plan living area
- For those who love cooking the modern kitchen provides plenty of room for you to cook up a storm, social breakfast bar, fridge plumbed for water & French doors leading to rear yard
- Master bedroom suite where you can enjoy resort style en-suite & walk in robe
- Great sized minor bedrooms with a modern 2nd bathroom
- Enjoy entertaining all year round with friends & family, great yard space for the kids or dog to play, reticulated lawns & gardens plus metal garden shed
- Added comfort of ducted & zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning and security screens & doors throughout
- Enjoy the autonomy with no strata fees
Viewing of this fantastic property will not disappoint
Be sure to check out the virtual tour
For Sale by Open Negotiation
6.30pm, Wednesday 11th April 2018
(Seller reserves the right to sell prior)
Contact: Natalie Hatton 0421 232 274 | Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Full information and offer document pack available on request
**This property is being offered for sale using the new, innovative and unique Open Negotiation method of sale, providing a completely open, transparent and fair process for buyers to purchase property. Please contact Natalie Hatton today for further information regarding this exciting new method.**
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
East Victoria Park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.