Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Paradise Found - within 6km of Perth CBD
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Once in a while a truly special home comes to the market. One that is unique, not only in its accommodation but also in its position and the lifestyle that it offers. This is that home!
Set amongst the oasis of an established garden, in an elevated position with views across Perth to City Beach, this home transcends words and must be experienced to understand just how rare and special a residence it is.
Architecturally designed and completed in 2012, this iconic home is a unique example of contemporary design merging with its environment to create a unique living experience that is defined by light, harmony and ease of living.
On entering the home, you will be immediately struck by the beauty and size of this stunning residence. Natural stone travertine floors, a crystal waterfall chandelier, high ceilings, bespoke cabinetry and an abundance of natural light define the major living areas of the property and with so many individual zones to choose from, there is room for every family member to have their own space.
With four enormous bedrooms and three marble bathrooms as well as an additional study, this home can provide for the largest of families. All the accommodation is spacious, catering perfectly for teenagers or adult children needing more 'at home' space. The luxurious master suite and parents' retreat offers resort style living with jacuzzi spa, massive walk in robe and a large balcony to relax, unwind and soak in the sunsets and stunning views across the city skyline.
The heart of each home is the kitchen and it is never truer than here, with an enormous galley style area defined by large black galaxy granite bench tops, seamlessly connecting the front and rear entertaining areas of the home, with ultra-glaze kitchen cabinetry, European appliances, extensive pantry and storage space - let the entertaining begin!
The outdoor garden and entertaining areas of this home are a sheer delight. The easy-care garden imparts a feeling of space and serenity. With cedar lined alfresco and built-in kitchenette, there are so many individual ways to enjoy the spaces of this home, you will be spoilt for choice.
13 Wade Street offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to live a lifestyle that others can only dream about.
MUST SEE FEATURES:
- Green title Block, freestanding house
- Elevated position with stunning views across Perth
- Four extra-large bedrooms all with custom built robes
- Three bathrooms all with marble tiling, marble stone benchtops and frameless showers
- Travertine floor throughout ground floor living areas
- Custom wrought iron balustrades
- Stunning ultra-glaze kitchen cabinetry with large pantry and plenty of drawers
- Stainless steel European appliances
- Smeg oven and 900mm Smeg gas cooktop
- Stainless steel microwave and trim kit
- Sparkling black galaxy granite stone benchtops
- Cedar lined alfresco with built-in kitchenette and gas bayonet
- Extra-large master bedroom suite with private cedar lined balcony and luxurious spa bath
- Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas points to living and alfresco
- Ducted vacuum system
- Security alarm system
- Intercom door camera
- Secure double garage with additional store room and shelving
- Ceiling fans in all upstairs bedrooms and downstairs living area
- Ample power points, light, telephone, antenna and network points
- Tranquil and stunning established easy care reticulated gardens
- Four separate internal living areas and three separate outdoor entertaining areas
- Close to Hale and Perth Collage elite private schools
- Walking distance to quality private schools including Servite College and St Kieran's Primary school
- Close to Mount Hawthorn and Leederville restaurants, cafs and nightlife
- Close to Lake Monger
- Walk to the community food garden, parks and playgrounds
- Within easy access to bus, train and freeway entrances
- Close to the Mezz, Flinders Square, Dog Swamp and Innaloo shopping districts
379m² / 0.09 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.