Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Putting the Value in your Dollar! SUB-DIVISION POTENTIAL!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Good enoughsimply isn't good enough in this current market. Once in a while there is a house that offers more than you need but is gone too quickly for you to even have a chance due to the well sought after location. Two properties on the same street both sold within two days of hitting the market so make sure to not miss out on viewing this magnificent home as it won't disappoint. With Sub division potential it simply
Take a look around at the competition and you will clearly see the outstanding value that this peaceful home offers!
Well presented in a quiet Cul-De-Sac with a highly functional floor plan, this outstanding home has so much to offer including four great sized bedrooms, well-appointed bathroom, Separate Laundry and W/C spacious formal lounge room, great size renovated kitchen, brand new carpets and quality Jarrah flooring polished, new paint throughout and much more amazing features.
When it is time to go outside, you will find a great size yet low maintenance front and back garden perfect for outdoor entertainment and large BBQ's, good size garden shed at the back and 1 minute walk to the park for kids and pets alike.
Hot Feature: Sub-division potential (Duplex site)
Strategically situated within walking distance to Coles, parks and within close proximity to public transport, Champion Lakes shops and ALDI centre, Kelmscott Senior High school with easy access to Tonkin Hwy/Albany Hwy, this location cannot be more ideal.
Contact Christy Sajan to make your inquiries!
- Peaceful quiet neighbourhood
- Situated amongst great and friendly neighbours
- Strategically located within close proximity to everyday amenities
- Hot spot of Kelmscott with sub-division potential
- Four great sized bedrooms
- Stylish and renovated open plan kitchen/Living/Dining
- Well - Appointed bathroom, separate laundry and toilet
- Spacious formal lounge room
- Good size yard and garden shed
- Large front and back yard with low maintenance perfect for entertaining family and guests alike
Make this #1 on your viewing list!
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.