Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
GRANDEUR HOME IN BEAUTIFUL SORT AFTER "KENSINGTON"
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Imagine sitting back & relaxing on your spacious front veranda, overlooking a garden of shady trees and exquisite roses.and from here the home just gets better!
The size, the character, the location are just 3 of the features this home has that the sellers are truly going to miss, but now it's time for new owners to enjoy these features and so many others that this home has to offer. In an area abound with lifestyle opportunities, this spacious family home truly offers the good life & viewing of this home is sure to impress.
Reasons why you'll love this home:
- Set on 717sqm of land which is larger than your area average
- Grand period features throughout ranging from lead lighting doors & windows, high ornate ceilings,
picture rails, glowing Jarrah floorboards, and the list goes on
- Formal & informal living downstairs plus upstairs sitting area opening out to balcony (another spot for you to sit back & relax)
- Kitchen overlooking informal living & outdoor entertaining, excellent bench & cupboard space to maximize storage & functionality
- Fantastic for all year round entertaining with the solar heated below ground pool, built in spa, bbq & pizza oven
- Luscious landscaped cottage gardens
- Large master suite upstairs with walk in robe & semi-ensuite
- Great sized minor bedrooms with renovated bathroom
- Added comfort of ducted air-conditioning & alarm
This has been a fantastic home for this family with so much space for them all to enjoy. A lifetime of memories have been created and now it's time for a new family to enjoy all this home has to offer!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Solar Heated Pool
See all features
717m² / 0.18 acres
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.