MAGNIFICENT FAMILY HOME! BUILT IN 2001 BY PETER STANNARD!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Built in 2001 by Peter Stannard, this large family home comes with a highly functional floor plan, quality fit outs and outstanding attention to details, it's spacious, it's stunning and it sets a new benchmark for exceptional family living in Parkwood.
Strategically located on an elevated parcel situated within close proximity to Whaleback Golf Course, Riverton shopping centre, medical centres, restaurants and public transports, this location cannot be more ideal!
Indoors, this much-loved home boasts four good sized bedrooms - all bedrooms are equipped with walk-in robes, two well-appointed bathrooms, deluxe gallery style kitchen with quality fittings and stainless-steel appliances, three expansive living areas, ducted evaporative air-conditioning system and many more amazing features.
When it is time to go outside, this outstanding residence offers a large yet low maintenance backyard, you will be amazed by the stylish paving both at the front and at the back of the residence, 6 solar panels, automated double garage and a large patio for outdoor entertainment that the whole family would enjoy.
Contact Vicktor Sutrisno of Team Sutrisno to make your inquiries!
Parkwood's #1 Agent
Features and highlights include but are not limited to:
- Elevated 686sqm Green Title block
- Spacious family home built in 2001 by Peter Stannard
- Strategically situated at an ultra-convenient location close to everyday amenities
- Four good sized bedrooms equipped with walk-in robes
- Two well-appointed bathrooms
- Deluxe gallery style kitchen with quality fit outs
- Three great size living areas
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning system
- 6 solar panels
- Low maintenance backyard
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.