Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A PERFECT INSPIRATION FOR LIVING!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Auction - On Site
Saturday 2nd June at 1:00pm
(Unless sold prior)
Without needing to build, it is all here, injected with architectural acumen and every luxury imaginable.
Intelligently conceived and finessed on a seemingly limitless budget, light, space and extreme quality pervade every inch of this utterly desirable ex-display property, set within Waterford's most sought-after enclave. With an elevated block, manicured gardens and exquisite water features, you will experience a smooth blend of nature and luxury at every footstep.
Spread over two levels the home offers flowing living areas, four huge bedrooms, two well-appointed bathrooms, powder room, extensive state of the art kitchen, larder and wet area, perfectly set out alfresco outdoor entertainment area overlooking tranquil courtyards, water feature and undercover barbeque area.
Master bedroom cannot get any more ideal than this resort styled retreat. The stylish vintage plantation blinds open up into a spacious custom designed walk-in robe ultimately connecting to the luxurious ensuite.
The extensive use of natural timber, stone and granite products brings a sense of warmth to this modern family home. Wall insulation, solar/gas HWS and grey water system are only a few of the features contributing to this energy efficient home.
This magnificent property represents the ideal family lifestyle, for the privileged few, who have no intention to compromise on anything.
It doesn't get any better than this.
MUST SEE FEATURES:
- 448 Green title block, freestanding house
- Elevated position with timber floor decking and water features
- Extra-large master bedroom suite with private retreat and luxury bathroom
- Three spacious bedrooms all with custom walk-in/built-in robes
- Two well-appointed bathrooms, stone benchtops and frameless showers, extra powder room
- Quality flooring throughout living areas/lush carpets upstairs
- Stunning ultra-glaze kitchen cabinetry with large pantry and plenty of drawers
- Stainless steel European appliances/900mm stainless steel cooktop, inbuilt dishwasher
- Sparkling white stone benchtop
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Intelligent security alarm system
- Built-in stereo system with multiple control panel
- Feature cornices, quality light fittings and plantation shutters window treatments
- Tranquil and stunning established easy care reticulated gardens
- Two separate internal living areas and perfectly blended with entertaining outdoor areas
- Walking distance to Farmers Market every Saturday
Located in the heart of award-winning Waterford Cygnia Cove Estate, this home is just 800m to Curtin University, 400m to Canning River, 3 minutes driving to the Waterford Plaza and Perth CBD is a painless 10km commute. This location cannot be more ideal.
Do not miss this opportunity! Make this your no #1 on your viewing list. Contact Christy Sajan for a private viewing today on 0400 848 096
* Curtin University - 800m
* Canning River - 400m
* Canning College - 600m
* Curtin College - 1.4km
* Waterford Plaza - 1km
* George Burnett Leisure Centre - 2km
* Canning Bridge station - 5km
* Golf Course - 3.7km
* Perth CBD - 10km
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.