HOME OPEN CANCELLED
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With all the must-have features that make life effortless and fun, this property offers a highly functional floor plan boasting five great sized bedrooms - master bedroom is equipped with a walk-in robe and a highly functional en-suite, three minor bedrooms are equipped with walk-in/built-in robes, two bathrooms, three toilets, open plan living/meals/kitchen with stainless steel appliances, security alarm system, ducted evaporative air-conditioning system, split reverse cycle air-conditioning system, fresh paint throughout and many more amazing features. It's spacious, it's stunning and it sets a new benchmark for exceptional family living in Bentley.
When it is time to go outside, you will find a security gate equipped with a remote, double lock-up garage with extra storage space, low maintenance paved backyard, sensor lights and security grills.
Strategically situated across from Santa Clara Catholic Primary School and within close proximity to public transports, carousel shopping centre, tranquil parklands and schools, this location cannot be more ideal for both investment and family living.
Contact Vicktor Sutrisno of Team Sutrisno to make your inquiries
- Amazing family home built in 2006
- 401sqm block
- Approximately 5 minutes drive from Curtin University
- Approximately 20 minutes walking from Curtin University
- Easy access to a University school bus
- Master bedroom is equipped with a walk-in robe and a highly functional en-suite
- Three minor bedrooms are large enough to fit king/queen size beds and they are equipped with walk-in/built in robes
- Fresh paint throughout
- Built-in pantry
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning system
- Open plan living/meals/kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Intercom system
- Low maintenance paved backyard
- Sensor lights
- Remote controlled gate
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.