REFLECTIONS EAST PENTHOUSE
- 3 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Upon entering into this glorious 3 level penthouse you will be amazed by the simply remarkable scenery and the sheer opulence of this inner city luxury residence. Views from the Perth hills to the Fremantle port, you can watch the sunset over Kings Park and the sunrise over the darling escarpment in the morning.
• Top Floor (346m2) 3bed, 4 bath, mid-level office & 66m2 double lock up garage (Total 784m2)
• Huge void in the main living area creating inspiring space and appeal
• Massive 164m2 roof top balcony with panoramic views, gas water & power
• Every bedroom has its own balcony, ensuite & walk in wardrobe
• Ensuites have floor to ceiling tiles and double vanities
• Four large balconies (370 m2) 2 spa baths and scope to put in an internal lift
• Stylishly, well-designed & extremely rare finishes with quality fittings and fixtures throughout.
• Luxurious finishes such as wooden flooring throughout mix of granite finishes
• Open plan kitchen features Gaggenau gas cooktops, grill & steamer plus integrated dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine.
• CBUS lighting system & remote blinds throughout
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout & quality window treatments
• Open plan living that opens right out to the well-designed main balcony
• Your own private lobby & loads of storage throughout
• Reflections East is complete with pool, gym, full size tennis court, sauna, meeting room and residents lounge
• Video intercom and secure lift access
• Very well located in East Perth with many lifestyle attractions and eateries close by
• Stroll to Swan River foreshore, the city's finest restaurants, sporting venues, Perth Concert Hall, Crown Casino, Elizabeth Gardens, Langley Park and Elizabeth Quay
• This is a very special penthouse in a truly unique position apartment and arguably the best value penthouse in East Perth.
Views from almost every room as far as the eye can see, you will never miss a thing from this supreme vantage point. This is one of the highest penthouses on Terrace Road with ample size, style and lifestyle for the discerning buyer. Owners seek an educated buyer today
Internal: 346m2 Balconies: 396m2 Car: 66m2 Storage: 4m2 Total: 812m2
Council: $3,204/y Water: $1,594/y Strata: $7,061/q
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.