SOLD UNDER HAMMER - URGENT ACTION REQUIRED ON TERRACE ROAD
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Due to the owners situation they need to sell this property, and sell it fast. Enjoy effortless City living on the River from this is a prime apartment in a central premier setting. This inviting residence is crafted to suit all types of buyers with world class million dollar welcoming river and city views and open plan living, while being well positioned on Terrace Road opposite Langley Park. The Hemisphere complex is part of the cosmopolitan city of Perth where you will find every modern convenience at your fingertips. Sophisticated, classy and confident this property is simply outstanding.
The spacious city pad takes full advantage of the generous 98sqm of internal living boasting high ceilings, roomy open plan lounge/dining and two large bedrooms. You will never be short of space for entertaining again.
• 2nd floor,2 bed, 2 bath & 1 car residence (116m2)
• Swan River, Parklands & City views
• Both bedrooms & lounge with balcony access
• Master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
• Exclusive use storage room on lobby level (approx. 2m2)
• Currently vacant and ready for immediate possession
• Luxurious ensuite with bathtub and floor to ceiling tiles in both bathrooms
• Spacious kitchen with marble bench tops, dishwasher and plenty of storage
• Large entrance hallway leading to your open plan living area
• Separate laundry off the well-designed kitchen with excellent storage
• Resort facilities include, a sparkling pool, gymnasium fitted with modern equipment, residents lounge & BBQ area
• Just minutes to the best of Perth's many exciting lifestyle attractions.
• Stroll to Elizabeth Quay East Perth foreshore, ferry to South Perth, the city's finest restaurants, sporting venues, Perth Concert Hall, Crown Casino to Queens Gardens & Kings Park, the WACA and Gloucester Park, schools, parks and shopping
This apartment contains a delightful combination of high quality fittings, finishes and fixtures.
Complimenting this stunning apartment is spacious proportions and a great living space in a wonderful part of the world. Sellers have pressing matters and must let this property go without delay. Call today for your prompt inspection.
Internal: 98sqm, Balcony: 18sqm, Car: 14sqm, Total: 130sqm
Council Rates: $1,885/y Water Rates: $1,204/y Strata Rates: $1,282/q
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage