SPECIAL CONTEMPORARY FAMILY HOME SOLD BY BRENT
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A recent proposal and property purchase means this fine property must be sold. With so much more than meets the eye, this impressive low maintenance family home boasts unquestioned style and quality. The design and build of this grand two storey residence is outstanding. An entertainer's delight, this amazing home is confidently waiting to impress even the hardest to please.
• Immaculate home 4 bed, 2 bath, separate powder room & remote DLUG home sitting on an easy care 423m2 block
• Impressive gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, soft close drawers, gas cooking & dishwasher
• Expansive lounge/dining flowing out to impressive under cover outdoor entertaining area
• Luxurious master bedroom with beaming natural sunlight complete with large his & hers WIR robe, ensuite including double vanity with corner spa
• Spacious bedrooms upstairs with generous wardrobes and good separation
Main bathroom comprises of double vanity, large bath and hidden walk in shower
• Ducted A/C throughout, alarm system, surround sound, reticulation and great security
• Solar panels on roof reducing bills to next to nothing
• Excellent security, fine finishes, feature lighting & high quality window treatments
• Large garage with storage area and 3rd car space can also be used for a boat
• High grade flooring throughout and plush carpet in the bedrooms
• Large separate laundry with plenty of storage next to kitchen
• Manicured, easy-care gardens out front setting off a classy contemporary look
• NBN Connected and ready
With surroundings this serene, you will find it hard to believe you are just 15mins from the CBD. This lifestyle address is walking distance to Aquinas College, a stroll to the nearby caf, excellent schools, Curtin University & the river foreshore. The Waterford Plaza shopping & restaurant precinct is just minutes away.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure this unique property with stunning layout, generous proportions and peaceful tranquillity, yet so close to everything you need for day-to-day family living in Salter Point. This home offers it all for a large family who are also astute investors. Happy life circumstances deem this family home must be sold. Call today for your prompt inspection.
Council Rates: $2,879/y Water Rates: $1,138/y
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.