SOLD UNDER HAMMER - WE NOW HAVE 14 UNSATISFIED BUYERS
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
WORST HOUSE IN THE BEST STREET - CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO
BEST BLANK CANVAS IN PERTH Sellers have purchased elsewhere and have declared this much loved home on a prime site MUST BE SOLD. Situated on a large green title 688m2 block located in a quiet cul-de-sac street within the Willetton Senior High School precinct.
- Built in 1976 with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom and 2 lock up car garage
- This home has great bones and would be a marvellous property to modernise and restore
- The home has many charming features such as high ceilings & a working pot belly stove
- Sitting on a nicely elevated 688m2 zoned R20 parcel of land
- Frontage 21.9m2 & Back 17.1m2 approx
- Option (1) Demolish the home and build a brand new residence
- A two storey home on this site would take in excellent views
- Option (2) Renovate and reside with established gardens to enjoy
- Simply stunning gardens just waiting for a new purchaser with a green thumb
- There is an abundance of bird life around the property
- To be sold with vacant possession
- This property is to be sold in a as in where is condition
- Location, Location, location - Minutes away from the Riverton & Southlands Shopping Centre, Willetton Senior High, Hawkesbury Park and Rostrata Primary School.
- 8 minute walk to Southland Boulevard Shopping Centre, Parklands & Bus stops
This is a perfect opportunity for a builder, renovator or land banker. It is an especially exciting and valuable proposition for parents with children going to nearby schools. Due to the owner's circumstances this property MUST BE SOLD. Don't walk to this home RUN as this will not last long.
Block Size: 688m2, Green Title: Zoned: R20
Council Rates: $1386/y Water Rates: $1,009/y
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.