Having embarked on a career in real estate at just 17 years of age, David now boasts over 30 years experience in the industry...
David's experience has been a driving force in the development of the Whiteman & Associates group. David believes strongly in continuous and never ending self-improvement and training and prides himself on a broad knowledge of all real estate facets and cutting edge training procedures and techniques of conducting real estate. David has a host of awards from the Ray White Group including Sales Quantity Success, Auction Success and Overall Service Excellence. David's work in the Charity Arena for the past 17 years with Motor Neuron Disease and his Charity carecuresupport.org was recognised with David receiving the International Community service award in 2017/18 .
David is happily married and a devoted father of two children and has represented his country in his chosen sport of Lacrosse three times. He understands success in any field requires honesty, preparation, consistency and stability and lots of hard work.
David Has been involved in over 3000 property sales and in excess of 500 Auctions. His experience is difficult to come by in Modern Real Estate and has been awarded for sales in both Quantity and Quality .
You can be confident that David will represent you in a first class manner.
- 2021/2022 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Whiteman & Associates
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2020/2021 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Whiteman & Associates
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Whiteman & Associates
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Whiteman & Associates
- 2017/2018 - Top Selling Principal - Settled Commission - No. 10
- 2014 - 20 Year Service Award And 15 earlier awards